Tea Cozie Cottage

Tea Cozie Cottage
Betty @ tea cozie cottage

Thursday 3 May 2012

Thursday Tea Time

Royal Winton breakfast set, going to use for the grandson, with peppermint tea.
(no wig, he hasn't moved from the couch)

My Royal Winton set, have quite a few pieces that I have collected over the years.
Again as Martha says-did I tell you I collect...
Love the design and shape of the teapot and accessory pieces.
Handles have rose and lid is a rose bud.



sorry I got this backward, these RW pictures were to follow the shoes-oh well, will get it right yet.
I'm joining Miss Spenser's Teacup Thursday 

2 comments:

  1. That is such an unusual tea-pot. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a delightful set.... I have never seen this particular Royal Winton pattern... Must admit that I'm so very partial to these vintage teapot shapes and colours... It's fabulous...Thanks you for sharing this treasure... Hugs

    ReplyDelete