Tea Cozie Cottage

Tea Cozie Cottage
Betty @ tea cozie cottage

Monday 28 May 2012

Stepping up for Blue Monday

 Welcome to my Blue Monday, this is a ladder that sits on our back deck and extremely unsafe. 1st it shouldn't be sitting outside were everyone can see it, and when you stand on it-it wobbles so bad, you almost fall off. Frank (my loving hubby) insists it's okay, tells me to  just be careful-I think he is trying to do away with me. Anyways, last week a magazine I was reading said to put a ladder in your garden for interest and then on Aiken House and Garden blog with Carolyn she had a ladder in her garden. Frank hasn't noticed it yet, I kept warning him yesterday it was going, now it's going.....going.... gone
he's an auctioneer

                    
Now to make it even better, the ladder is blue, well their is a lot of blue paint on it, a blue bird house, a blue pot of flowers, a basket with blue roses painted on the front. The orange is to bring orioles-it is sitting beside the birdhouse I painted 20 years ago, has a board broken off the roof. You can't see it but hanging behind the little lantern is a feeder full of sunflower seeds. In the back ground is our mill, our auction business was called Grist Mill 41 years ago, but we have changed it to just Stapleton Auctions-no one knows what a Grist Mill is and can't relate. Changing times.


Thank you for joining me on Blue Monday, lets hope I'am still here next week, or I might be -going, going gone.
I am sharing Blue Monday with smilingsally.blogspot.ca

1 comment:

  1. I love your ladder in the garden. So fun to see something so unexpected and a great way to repurpose it as well. Thanks for sharing, liz

    ReplyDelete